It is FREE and ANONYMOUS!
The sole purpose of the Promoting Positive Emotions (PPE) program is to help those Arkansas residents directly impacted by COVID-19 receive the emotional and behavioral health services they need to gain strength and be able to carry on during these unprecedented times – at no cost to them.
For more information, visit: StayPositiveArkansas to obtain resources for you during the COVID-19 Crisis.
Special congratulation to Lisa Carpenter who recently was voted Best Therapist in Hot Springs County Reader’s Choice Awards. Lisa is a LPC, she received her Master’s in Counseling at Henderson State. She has been with OBHAW since March 2006, “I love what I do, I see all ages but mostly at the high school (I do like working with Wellness Day, too)” said Lisa.
Congratulations to Kristie Stevens who was presented with the Mental Health Council of Arkansas Distinguished Practitioner of the Year Award by Dr. Robert Gershon, CEO of Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellness!!
Kristie has been a Social Worker for 26 years while focusing on Mental Health Therapy for the past 9 of those years. Kristie has experience working with children and adults. She has certification/ training in cognitive behavior therapy, crisis intervention and trauma focused therapy. Kristie is currently our Walk In Clinic therapist for our Hot Springs office and triages all clients that come through our walk in clinic. She handles anywhere between 7-15 clients a day while continuing to carry a small caseload of her own. Kristie Stevens does not back down from a challenge. She is tenacious when it comes to serving clients and seeking out the best treatment. She uses innovation in developing strategies to improve access to care. She addresses client concerns with patience and genuineness of spirit in such a way that leads to a true therapeutic rapport and success in treatment. She demonstrates compassion for all populations and is not afraid of the tough conversations with clients and staff when making improvements to our processes. Kristie puts her whole heart into caring for her clients and continually researches new modalities to stay abreast of what works best for her clientele. She is a role model, mentor and advisor to staff, interns and colleagues and someone we are very fortunate to have in the OBHAW family.
DASEP VIP Class Enrollment
125 Wellness Way Hot Springs, AR 71913
Phone: (501) 620-5183
- ALL CLASS REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DONE ONLINE.
- ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD ONLINE.
- TO REGISTER GO TO: https://dasepvictimimpactpanel.setmore.com/ .
- Registration must be done in advance, PRIOR to the class starting date.
- An email will be sent to the email address provided approximately 15minutes before the start of class, that contains the PASSWORD and MEETING ID to log into the class.
- NO REFUNDS. They are prohibited by State Law.
- Each DWI/DUI/MIP offense requires a SEPARTE STATE-APRROVED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
- We are not allowed to accept any payments or give any information to anyone but the client without a signed release of information. IT IS A FEDERAL LAW OF CONFIDENTIALITY
AUGUST 2020 ONLINE CLASS
Class Date: Friday August 14, 2020
Class Time: 4pm
Cost: $10 plus a $2 debit/credit card processing fee
SEPTEMBER 2020 ONLINE CLASS
Class Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Class Time: 4pm
Cost: $10 plus a $2 debit /credit card processing fee
BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS.