In addition to your rights while receiving treatment, you also have a number of responsibilities to yourself and to Ouachita Behavioral Health & Wellness.
- You have the responsibility to participate actively and honestly in your treatment. In many cases, particularly when the client is a child or adolescent, effective treatment requires active involvement and participation of parents or other family members.
- You have a responsibility to be on time for your scheduled appointment and to give 24-hour notice if you will be unable to keep an appointment.
- If you are receiving medication management services and therapy services are recommended as a part of your treatment plan, you are expected to keep therapy appointments. If you do not keep recommended therapy appointments, you may be referred out for medications management.
- You have the responsibility to treat other clients and OBHAW personnel with dignity and respect.
- No weapons are allowed on OBHAW property.
- You are responsible for asking questions about any policy, procedure, or treatment which you do not understand or with which you do not agree.
- You are responsible for carefully reading and understanding any papers you may be asked to sign in relation to your treatment.
- You have the responsibility to honor your financial contract by paying for the services you receive at the agreed-upon times and/or terms. You are responsible for providing OBHAW with all information necessary for billing other payers. If services are not covered by Medicaid or insurance, you are responsible for payment.
- Medicaid RSPMI payments may be denied based on third party payer’s policies or rules.