OBHAW is actively concerned with resolving complaints involving treatment and views complaints as opportunities to review and improve its services. OBHAW hopes that any problems can be worked out at the lowest level between the client and staff.

If you are unable to resolve a complaint with the staff member(s) involved, you may contact the OBHAW Grievance Officer by emailing

You may also send written complaints to the Grievance Officer at 125 Wellness Way, Hot Springs, AR, 71913.

The Grievance Officer will review the complaint and initiate an investigation. This may include discussion with the clinician, clinical supervisor, human resources, administrative supervisors. The Grievance Office will coordinate corrective action, if needed. If the solution is not acceptable or no solution can be determined, the Grievance Officer may arrange for the client to meet with the Executive Director.

If your complaint about the quality of care at OBHAW is still not resolved, you may contact accrediting and certification agencies by mail, telephone, or e-mail. You may also report problems via EthicsPoint, an independent agency for confidential reporting.

The Joint Commission
(630) 792-5800

Arkansas Dept. of Human Services
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Phone: (501) 683-6903
Fax: (501) 686-9182

Disability Rights Center
(501) 296-1775

(844) 420-9061